Welcome to Diabetes Education Services Online University!
Diabetes Education Services presents an Online University with easy navigation and mobile friendly viewing.
We believe in your success! Coach Beverly Thomassian presents over 32 online courses to help you reach your Diabetes Education goals.
What is included with each online course?
- Video Presentation taught by Coach Beverly Thomassian
- A Podcast version, for listening on-the-go
- Test Questions with each course to help simulate the exam
- Additional resources hand-picked by Coach Beverly to ensure success
- Set your own pace! Our online courses are ready when it's convenient for you
Our upgraded site offers the same high level courses with easier navigation and mobile friendly viewing.
Plan Your Career Path For most students, we recommend starting at Level 1 and working your way through Levels 2, 3 and 4. Each level builds on the previous content and covers a wide breadth of topics.
- Fully accredited CE courses that count towards your CE requirement for the CDE® application.
- A range of courses designed for those entering the field to those who are ready to become certified educators.
- On-demand video presentations, podcasts and test, that can be viewed from desktop, mobile devices and ipads.
- Set your own pace! Our CE online courses are ready when it's convenient for you.
- Compelling and state-of-the-art courses to help you advance your career in diabetes.
- Group discounts for groups of 2 or more >
Meet your online coach, Beverly Thomassian, RN, MPH, CDE, BC-ADM. Beverly is a nationally recognized speaker who has a special knack of translating complex diabetes information into meaningful terms. Her courses are guaranteed to be engaging, informative and "edutaining".
This webinar showcases our online course format. Join Beverly Thomassian to explore the wonderment of our intestinal hitchhikers and how they influence health. We discuss environmental factors and strategies to protect these old friends.